Capacity Based Heat Load Calculator
This calculator finds the capacities for an existing or new to design boiler house. It allows for finding the heat load curve. It presents the correlation between outdoor temperature and transferred heat to the network. This information can be used to control the transferred heat and thus to increase the energy efficiency. Heat load calculation in this tool considers:
- Heating capacity at average outdoor temperature
- Hot water capacity at average outdoor temperature
- Heat losses capacity at average outdoor temperature
- Average outdoor temperature
- Average room temperature
- Total operating hours in a year at appropriate outdoor temperature.
The main users of this calculator can be DH operators, DH engineers, urban planners and energy mangers in municipalities to have an overview about the transferred heat of heat distribution processes and thus to increase the energy efficiency.